About Me

My photo
I AM... ...31. ...married to Wade who is a high school Spanish teacher, a pastor, and an auctioneer. Yes, that makes me a preacher's wife, and yes, he can talk fast. :) ...the mother of three little boys, Jackson (6), Parker (5), and Simon (1). ...a student. I decided awhile back that I don't have any interest in returning to Corporate America because it won't allow me to be the momma that I want to be. So I'm going to teach. When I am finished, I'll be certified to teach Middle Grades (5-9) Math. MY FAVORITE THINGS: Dates with Wade, Nike flip flops, Spring, music- singing/playing/listening, thrift stores, little blue cornflowers that grow on the side of the road here, opening the windows to let the breeze in, kissing my baby's little fat feet, red toenail polish, playing chase with Tucker (our English Shepherd), laughing with my boys, and Rocky Road ice cream.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Queen's Debut!

Well, howdy!  Glad you found my little spot.  :)  Wade suggested that I create a blog to keep up with all the funny things that our little men do in addition to recording any advice I have for mothers of little boys.  So here it is.  I doubt there will be much advice, as I figure out this momma thing day by day, but I can record their funny little activities for posterity.  But ya know what?  Now that I have my laptop handy and am ready to type, they won't do anything and will just sit around like little slugs.  LOL!  Because if you know anything about boys, you know they won't perform on demand and are completely unpredictable!  In addition, this might just serve as sort of a diary and a place to air my feelings about being a stay-at-home-mom.  We'll see.

Oh, I'm calling this blog Queen of This Castle because when people say, "1, 2, THREE!  Three boys!  You sure have your hands full!  Are you going to try for a girl?" I say, "Nope!  I'm the queen of this castle.  I'm not sharing!"

I'm being summoned.  Someone needs the ketchup and someone else needs out of his high chair.  See ya!

No comments:

Post a Comment