About Me

My photo
I AM... ...31. ...married to Wade who is a high school Spanish teacher, a pastor, and an auctioneer. Yes, that makes me a preacher's wife, and yes, he can talk fast. :) ...the mother of three little boys, Jackson (6), Parker (5), and Simon (1). ...a student. I decided awhile back that I don't have any interest in returning to Corporate America because it won't allow me to be the momma that I want to be. So I'm going to teach. When I am finished, I'll be certified to teach Middle Grades (5-9) Math. MY FAVORITE THINGS: Dates with Wade, Nike flip flops, Spring, music- singing/playing/listening, thrift stores, little blue cornflowers that grow on the side of the road here, opening the windows to let the breeze in, kissing my baby's little fat feet, red toenail polish, playing chase with Tucker (our English Shepherd), laughing with my boys, and Rocky Road ice cream.

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

AAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Life is insane right now.  I have 18 hours this semester.  I have 18 hours, three children, and a pastor husband.  18 hours was a LOT when it was just me and my cat!

There are so many things I need to post on here, but I have ZERO time.  Like right now, I'm in the computer lab at school, not sitting in front of my computer at home with a cup of coffee with hazelnut creamer.  Oh, to sit at home and relax!

Here's one worth remembering though...

Parker and Jackson preach to each other all the time.  Parker was "preaching" the other day and said, "IF YOU'RE NOT SAVED, YOU'RE GOING TO HELL! AND (pointing to imaginary parishioners) THAT'S YOU AND YOU AND YOU AND YOU!!!"

As funny as he is, Jackson is equally sweet.  I fell down the stairs recently (a whole 'nother blog post in itself), and seeing my bruise, Jackson went to the refrigerator, got a piece of ice, wrapped it in a napkin, and put it gently on my arm, "To make the bruise not so bad, Momma."

And as sweet as Jackson is and as funny as Parker is, Simon is just...well... Simon.  He's PRECIOUS, sweet, smart, cuddly, and BOY does that baby have a temper!  Like I said about the stairs thing, that's a whole 'nother blog post in itself! 

Back to work....  Gotta read and write papers. 

I can do this.  I can do this.  I can do this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment